Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~They Melt My Heart~

On Friday, July 2, we had the twins' first photo shoot! We arranged for them to be done really early in the morning in order to catch the morning light and to hopefully keep it from being too hot. The weather was great! It was slightly cloudy & humid, but no rain & the temperature wasn't too bad. Kooper was loving our photographer, Carrie....but Hadlee was a little camera shy. Carrie met us down by Reedy River Falls in downtown G-ville. It has such a beautiful, natural landscape, even though you don't see much of it in the shots.
Here is her link to the finalized shots, if you would like to view them. There are too many that I love to say which are my favs!

http://picasaweb.google.com/carriegarrett/OwenAndHadleeFinals#


Tera & the girls left Wednesday morning & Nick's family arrived on Friday morning and left July 5. Then my younger sis, Trista, and my Mom arrived July 9. It has been crazy at our house & I'm praying the twins can keep a schedule & not become too spoiled from everyone always wanting to cuddle with them. I'll have to post more pics of our other summer visitors when I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are FANTASTIC! The babies look so great, so different than they did in those first days, still gaining weight and hooked up to all the monitors. You guys make a beautiful family -- love checking in and seeing these :)

    ReplyDelete