Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Summer Visitors

Friends of ours opened an Italian Ice & Custard shop called Rita's. I love it! These 2 pics were taken by one of their daughters during one of our visits. I thought they were cute so I wanted to share them.


After Nick's family visited the weekend of 4th of July, my Mom, Trista, and Trista's boyfriend came down for a visit. While Trista & Josh tried to catch-up on sleep after driving down throughout the night, my Mom & I headed to the Greenville Mall.

Our main mission at the mall- to get Hadlee's ears pierced! As you can see in the picture, she wasn't real happy about it, but she was quickly over the scare and pain. She only fussed a minute or two afterwards & has never seemed bothered by them since, thankfully!

I love Hadlee's first set of ear rings. They are gold hearts with a tiny pink crystal in the center. Plus, Mamaw purchased her a second set that are small crystal butterflies- my favorite!!!

Aunt Boo Boo has them spoiled already :-)

Most of the weekend, we shopped, ate out, road the 4 wheelers, stayed up way too late, & even got to hike to Twin Falls again. Our cousin, Bret currently lives abour 3 hours south of us in SC. He finally made it up for a visit as well & was able to hang-out, meet the twins, & sleep in our new camper.



Here we all are towards the end of our hike at Twin Falls. From left to right- Josh, Boo, Bret with Hadlee, Me, and Nick with Kooper. (My mom was our photographer)


While they were all visiting, we also went to see Despicable Me at the movie theater. It was super cute & the twins did really good. As you can see in this pic, Kooper LOVED the movie! He stayed awake & watched the entire movie from my lap or Mamaw's lap.

A few people have asked if Nick is helpful since we have 2 to feed, change diapers, get dressed, entertain, etc.... Here is Nick's way of double-fisting ;-)

This is a great help early in the morning when I'm trying to get ready for work; however, over the past few weeks the twins have started nursing faster, thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love them to pieces! I love that picture of Hadlee that Alyssa took. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete