Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Visitors continued....

Each night for a few hours before we would head to bed, B & B enjoyed playing the WII. They really liked doing the training part at the beginning that tested them on how well they could stand on 1 leg. They were really good at balancing as long as they could put their hand on Tera's arm, but when Braylee tried it on her own, the WII said her "fit age" was 15, ha ha! Tera, Nick, & I joined in most of the time too. Tera was better at bowling while she was holding one of the twins?!? Poor little Brynna had a hard time because she is so short that she couldn't throw her arm up high enough to hit the sensor.
On Tuesday, we got up early & took a short hike to Twin Falls. This water fall is only about 30 minutes from our house & it is an easy hike. We love going to it of it's accessibility. There are several more that I would love for my family to see, but to be honest....Tera & Braylee are really clumsy. So I thought we should play it safe & just do Twin Falls. I think Braylee did a great job with this picture at the beginning of the trail.
Tera has her girls trained to pose for the camera!
Kooper enjoyed putting his piggies in the water! It was pretty cold, so I was surprised that he didn't care a little more.
Hadlee found her thumb even while being stuck in the Jeep carrier.
After our hike, we rested at my house and then made another trip into Greenville. We did a little shopping at Target and then stopped at one of my favorite summer spots: Rita's Italian Ice! The girls loved it too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! I am definitely clumsy and I think both of the girls have inherited it! :)

    ReplyDelete