Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Prayers & thoughts to my Twins

Dear Twins,
Today is Feb. 2, 2010. Your daddy & I are both very excited about becoming your parents. It seems like yesterday that Marley & Gage were telling your Daddy that he was going to be a Dad. This pregnancy has went very fast. We are both very thankful to our wonderful families & friends who have helped us get better prepared for your arrivals. At this point, I do not feel ready, but there isn't much time left. I have been on strict bed rest for over a week and Dr. Hogan has decided after further testing that my preeclampia is progressing and that it is time to take action before something bad does happen to either of you or me. Today, the at home health nurse recorded my blood pressure, of which was up to 140/90 (higher than my dr. wants it to be) and my Dr. received my blood work results from yesterday's appointment and my liver function/enzyme is at 77, which is also way too high. With this being said, I am being admitted back into the hospital tonight. Dr. Hogan wants me close for better monitoring and she is also wanting to give me magnesium through my IV to help my liver function. I am extremely nervous. I pray that this is the right decision for the two of you. At this point the c-section may occur as early as 8am tomorrow! I just cannot imagine you two being delivered already. I pray that the steroid shots have helped your lungs develop. We have called your grandparents so they also know that you two will be arriving soon. Hopefully, they are able to safely travel down & be here for the delivery. Your daddy & I will need lots of help, support, & advice. We look forward to deciding on your names as well! Please know that we love you both so very much already and cannot wait to see you soon. May God Bless Us All!

2 comments:

  1. Tracee-Tera asked me to say a prayer for you and the twins last week... your family has been in my thoughts and my prayers. I was faced with bedrest, preeclampsia and a premature baby as well... it can be very scary but God is in control and He will take care of you and those sweet babies. Continued prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete