Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last belly pics before delivery





The first picture is of me & my friend, Abbie. As I mentioned in a few previous posts, Abbie and I completed our MED's together and became great friends. She & I were both expecting twins in March. It is such a great coincidence that she was already at the hospital when I arrived Tues. Feb. 2nd. Abbie was 2 weeks ahead of me (35 wks) & was scheduled for her c-section at 1am Wednesday morning and I was scheduled for 5:00pm Wednesday evening. When Nick & I arrived at GHS Tuesday night, I begged my nurse to take me to Abbie's room to see her. Thankfully, my nurse was a nurse I had the previous week while I was in the hospital & just by chance, we found out that she also graduated from USI in May of 2004 just like me! It is such a small world! When I got down to Abbie's room, her whole family was there so we got to visit a few minutes with them as well. Abbie's has an older sister, Amber. They're relationship is much like mine & Tera's....except I doubt they fought as much as we did as young kids. Amber too is a great friend, so I was so very happy to see her. Their family is great & prayed for our twins just as much as they prayed for Abbie's. By the way, Abbie successfully delivered her twin girls at 4:11am & 4:12am. While we were at the hospital, I was in the high risk wing & she wasn't, but we still got to visit each other's rooms so we could share our stories & pray together each day. It was a great support system!!!

The second picture- Nick took right before we left the house Tuesday night. I am 32 wks. & 6 days pregnant....and suffering from preeclampsia, I was miserable! The sad part, is shortly after leaving our house, we hit a dog on our way to the hospital. As everyone knows, Nick & I are dog lovers, so it wasn't a good feeling to have especially since we were already a nervous wreck about the twins coming so early!

Picture three- was taken on January 19, when I was 30 wks. and 6 days pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment