Sunday, February 27, 2011

January 2011

January has come & gone & I'm still trying to catch up. For the most part, the twins spent January at home & inside. We've had an abnormally cold January, with the most snow in 15 years! Hadlee did continue to go to her weekly therapy lessons & on January 3, she went to her pulmonologist again for her synagis (RSV) shot. She weighed in at 14 lbs. even! She's getting bigger, but at 11 months old she is still very small! Both of the twins are walking more & more. They do prefer to walk, but are still faster when they crawl. They play very well together as long as they don't have to share :-) I was very happy to spend 4 snow days at home with them & loved every minute of it! Too bad I have to make them up later in the school year. Kooper showing off his walking skills! They decided that Daddy didn't need to finish putting their wagon together that they received as part of their Christmas from my Grammy. They thought it was fun just climbing in & out of the bucket part! Our twins LOVE bath time! And they LOVE the tunnel Mommy & Daddy bought them as part of their Christmas gifts! Look at all the snow!!! We felt like we were back in Indiana :-) Nick played for hours in it with all the guys and their 4-wheelers. The twins & I stayed out less than 30 minutes. I enjoyed the warm, dry inside of our house....and the twins LOVED having Mommy & Daddy home all day with them! The twins also found all the kitchen cabinets! We have so many & their favorite, of course, is the one filled with tupperware....and the one with our pots & pans! Although Abbie's twins share the same birth date as our twins, we celebrated their Circus Themed 1st Birthday party the weekend before their actual birthdays! It worked out great because we were all able to make it to each other's parties since Hadlee & Kooper's wasn't until the weekend after their birth date. Ansley & Bentley's circus celebration was ADORABLE!!! Abbie's sister said that it was a party done "on a budget" but you would never have guessed it based on all the fun docorations, food, & games. Nick & I were so happy we both got to go. Although Abbie & I don't see each other anymore at our weekly MED classes, we still really enjoy each other's friendship. Plus, her family is super close like mine, other than the fact that I live 10 hours away from them. I really enjoy visiting with her sister, mom, dad, & husband. They are blessed with 2 absolutely precious girls! Kooper & Hadlee should be proud to share their birthday with them! At the end of the party: Kooper, Hadlee, Bently, & Ansley (plus me and Abbie) **We have more pics on Nick's cell phone from January....I'll add those once he gets them up-loaded to our lap top.

2 comments:

  1. Ansley and Bentley have really grown! I bet Hadlee appreciates having other girlfriends with no hair. :) Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so wrote me forever ago on my blog and I realized I never wrote you back! That is crazy our stories are so similar! You're little ones are so so cute! It's so fun finding more mom blogs to twins! Thanks for commenting on mine =)

    ReplyDelete