Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Belly Portraits

While I was home in Indiana for Christmas, my older sister, Tera, was kind enough to take belly pictures for me! I knew that I wanted to get some done since I doubt I will ever experience pregnancy again, but I didn't want to spend a bunch of money for a professional. On Dec. 22 when I was 27 weeks pregnant, Tera took lots of pictures. Earlier that day my younger sister, Trista, had darkened my hair, so if it looks different than normal, that is why. Also, if you notice my bright red belly in the colored pictures especially, that is due to a minor reaction to some body wash/lotion. I was pretty miserable for 4-5 days since the rash was extremely itchy, but at least it wasn't anything serious. By the way, Tera burned a CD for me of all the pics she took and I had several framed for Nick as part of his Christmas gift. The ladies at Wal-Mart made me sign a paper stating that the portraits were not taken by a professional. My sister Tera is very creative & has always loved taking pictures, so I'm sure she was happy to hear that they also thought the pictures were well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment