Monday, November 9, 2009

Voice of U/S tech- "So do twins run in either of your families?"

As many of you already know, my family lost our Gramps in May and our Uncle Bill in August. Nick & I were actually visiting my cousin Broc & his wife Sara, in Pigeon Forge over the weekend when I got the call that our uncle had passed away. We were celebrating with Broc & Sara because they had already announced that they were expecting their first baby in March as well....just 5 days after us! Nick & I took a cake with us decorated with our 2 delivery dates. It took them both a few minutes to get what it meant ;-) They were the first family members that we told. That Tuesday (Sept. 1st) was our first scheduled ultra-sound. Nick almost didn't go with me, since he knew we were leaving really early Wed. morning to travel to Indiana for my uncle's wake & would be missing work. Thank goodness he was able to come, because this is what we got to see:

No comments:

Post a Comment