Thursday, May 13, 2010

Got Oxygen?

Yesterday (May 12) the twins turned 14 weeks old and Hadlee had her 6 hour multi-channel lung test again. We are so pleased that she was successful at 75 and 50 so for the next month she will only be at 50.....she is getting so much closer at not requiring any extra help! It will be so nice to not have all of her stuff to think about when moving her around & traveling. We also weighed them at Nick's gym. Kooper weighed in at a big 10 lbs and little Hadlee is finally up to 8 lbs! My sister, Tera made the point that Hadlee is still smaller than my niece, Brynna was at birth! Ha! My mom told me that I was 16 lbs when I turned 1 year old. I'm curious to see what the twins will weigh then too.

Now that I've been back to work for almost 2 weeks, I am more & more interested in being a stay-at-home Mom. I hate being gone all day & only spending a few short hours with the babies at night before I have to put them to bed. I swear that they change just in the time that I'm at work each day. I would really love to stay home if/when we move back to Indiana. I would really enjoy being free during the weekdays to spend time with my Mom, my grandma's, my sisters, and of course their kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment