Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~March is baby Madness~

Well, I must say that March is the month to be having babies! Shortly after Nick & I found out we were expecting, we also found out that 3 wives to 3 of my high school classmates are also expecting their 1st in March, along with 2 of my MED co-hort friends. I'm not exactly sure of all the "due dates" but I know the following are expecting in March: from WRV high school- my cousin Broc's wife, Sara; Biltz's wife, Heather; and Buckley's wife, Bri. From my MED- Tara H. and Abbie M. (who is expecting twin girls)! So counting our set of twins, that would be a total of 8 March babies! I wish everyone the best of luck preparing for their little bundles of joy and I cannot wait to meet the little ones. Abbie, Tara, & I got together one evening after work to take belly pictures for our MED baby shower/reunion. I thought I would share with you a picture or two of the 3 of us- we took them downtown at Reedy River Falls (we range from 23 weeks to 20 weeks prego). The dads-to-be were our great photographers.
Tara, Abbie, & Me


No comments:

Post a Comment